The Worcester Greenstar Danesmoor system utility oil boilers are part of a market leading range of high efficiency boilers. Compact and ideal for kitchen or utility room installation, this system boiler is suitable for buildings of all sizes, from small to large, with a traditional open vent heating system that includes stored hot water. Environmentally friendly, it is compatible with alternative energy technologies such as solar thermal systems and also helps to minimise fuel consumption without sacrificing heating and water heater performance - which is good news for the residential consumer. Boiler installers enjoy optimised ease of installation, servicing and maintenance. Notably, as the hydraulic connections are optimised based on installer feedback, all connections fit on the inside of the boiler to provide an ideal flush finish to the exterior and a blanking plug is provided for flow tapping with regular appliances.
- 2 year guarantee on the oil fired boiler, 5 year guarantee on the primary heat exchanger and 10 year guarantee on the condensing secondary heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Oil isolation valve
- Has the same footprint as previous models - creating less disturbance for replacement installations
- Quiet and clean in operation
- A 5mm steel inner primary heat exchanger surface as well as a 3mm outer increasing efficiency and reliability
- Front servicing
- SEDBUK SAP 2009 Rating: A - and registered with the Energy Savings Trust