The Vokera Vision 25c is a feature rich gas combi boiler that has been designed to be efficient, reliable and easy to install. The Vision is fully ErP compliant and up to 97% efficient when installed with Vokera intelligent controls such as BeSmart. The boiler has a domestic hot water pre-heat function that can be easily activated by the user and with a DHW flow rate of 10.2 l/min the vision is quick to delivery hot water. The Vokera Vision combi boiler features built-in functions that include SARA function for automatic temperature control and improved efficiency, anti-cycling control for reduced wear and longer lasting component performance, frost protection and CO mode for simple servicing. The small dimensions of the boiler allows it to be sited almost anywhere in the home, including out of sight in a kitchen cupboard, while rear, top, horizontal, vertical and twin flue options provides further versatility of installation. Designed for ease of installation the lightweight boiler can be lifted into place easily and is simple to commission with only minimal adjustments required and automatic modulation eliminating the need to range the boiler.
- Fully compliant with ErP Directive. Further efficiency can be achieved when installed with a weather compensation sensor or Open Term control, such as BeSMART
- 7 Years parts & labour warranty
- Rear flue option as well as the standard top flue option provides a versatile installation. Other flueing options available are; Horizontal, Vertical & Twin Flue
- Low lift weight enables a flexible installation allowing the boiler to be lifted into place eaily, even in tight spaces.
- DHW Pre-Heat function that is easily activated by the end user
- Flow rate of up to 12 l/min results in quickl delivery of hot water
- Simple to use built-in 7 day digital clock with three modes of operation & back-lit lCD display enables full control of the heating times over the week, maximising control and saving energy.
- Low NOx - Class 5 performance