The Viessmann Vitodens 100-W is a gas-fired wall mounted combi boiler. Like all combi boilers, the Vitoden 100-W Combi benefits from no cold or hot water storage tank so is suitable for properties with limited space. The boiler comes with a stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger which has a high level of heat corrosion resistance, helping to reduce maintenance costs and increasing the lifetime of the boiler. The Vitodens 100-W Combi utilises a pre-heat function on its hot water provision giving you instant hot water. This is combined with a hot water flow rate of up to 14.3 litres per minute to provide greater flow throughout the house with impressive shower pressure, satisfying the demand in most domestic environments. The boiler also features a combined Pressure Release Valve (PRV) and condensate connection, reducing the number of pipes for a faster and more cost effective installation. The Vitodens 100-W comes with a 10 year warranty as standard. The boiler comes packaged with a standard horizontal flue pipe for additional convenience and value.
- 5 year warranty when registered on Gas Safe Portal online or via the registration app. Extendable 10 year warranty also available
- Same output for Heating and Hot Water (up to 35 kW)
- Combined PRV and condense connection, saving time and expense
- Improved installation options with max flue length up to 17 meters
- New case design to improve service access; along with reducing weight and noise
- Integral filing loop
- Simple conversion kit to LPG