The Vitodens 111-W is a high performance storage combi boiler ideal for family homes with a high demand for hot water. The Vitodens 11-W features an integrated 46 litre stainless steel cylinder and electronic outlet temperature controller to produce the highest draw-off rate amongst wall mounted appliances and a constant outlet temperature. The Cylinder Loading System (CLS) replaces the traditional heating coil with a heat exchanger and pump to ensure a continuous supply of hot water on demand. The Vitodens 11-W can fill a standard bath (140 litres) in around 8 minutes, with a quick heat recovery of less than 5 minutes. The boiler includes a controller with a built in room temperature sensor which can be connected to an independent outside temperature sensor to run in weather compensation mode. The user-friendly dials also allow for quick and easy adjustment of the heating and domestic hot water temperatures, ensuring the continued efficiency of the system.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty when registered on Veissmann Installer portal
- User friendly backlit LCD touchscreen display
- Combined PRV and condensate connection
- Straightforward access from the front for ease of maintenance
- Modulation range up to 1:13
- Integrated 46 litre DHW storage
- 10 year warranty on the unique Viessmann Inox-Radial heat exchanger