Siroflex SX Flameguard is a single component, flame resistant, B1 class construction foam sealant which cures by air moisture. This unique foam expands up to 30 times the original volume and is quick drying. SX Flameguard is flame resistant only in between solid mineral or metal construction materials - gap depth and width a maximum of 40mm. Siroflex Flameguard expanding foam is ideal for construction elements where advanced fire security standards are essential.
- Polyurethane based expanding foam
- Up to 12 months shelf life
- Drying time of 85 min
- For construction elements where advanced fire security standards are required
- Insulates between brickwork and cladding, around ductwork and through cavities carrying pipes and cables
- Conforms to DIN 4102-1 Fire Class B1 - class E according to EN 1350 1