SOLFEX energy systems solar thermal packs are designed for maximum system ef?ciency and are sized to meet current building codes of practice and the property needs; only market leading components are used giving unparalleled system performance and warranties. SOLFEX energy systems vacuum tube collectors are mass produced products manufactured by European market leader, Ritter Solar GmbH in Württemberg, Germany. Their outstanding design, professional processing, top quality and high-energy yield, as well as their excellent price / performance ratio make them stand out. High-quality, corrosion-resistant and tested materials ensure smooth operation over a long useful life. The well-known indestructability of the borosilicate glass tubes was confirmed by positive test results in the hailstone test according to DIN EN 12975-2 and the thermal shock test. All solar thermal packs are delivered with all the necessary components including 1st & 2nd ?x pipe work & connection ?ttings pack to make the installation smooth & trouble free.
- Premium Black Anodised AI frame collector with unique design
- 4 Rapid Fit® push fit connectors integrated into the frame and protected for transport.
- Self-emptying meander absorber with excellent stagnation performance
- Collector and mountings statically calculated in accordance with applicable standard EN 2000
- 2.3m2 Aperture Area per collector
- Collectors are Solar Keymark certified
- Complete Packaged Solar Thermal Solution
- Trusted Components from the Worlds leading manufacturers
- FK Collector – 10 years Expansion Vessel – 1 year All other components – 2 years