Hot bag set including; a super fire 2 torch, both 15 and 22mm pipeslice cutters, a soldering mat for protection of most surfaces when soldering, an 8" wide jaw wrench and a 10" spk water pump plier, plus a handy hot bag carrier - ideal for storing up to 4 gas cylidners at any one time plus space for other tools and essentials.
- The super fire 2 torch fetures a concentrated high heat, anti-flare, adjustable flame with powerfull turbine flame pattern for fast and effective soldering and brazing. Instant piezo ignition ensures the torch lights safely and quickly … even upside down!
- 15mm and 22mm Pipeslices included which offer tradesmen accurate single handed cutting of copper tube with automatic self-clamping action, ensuring a smooth cutting action with no deformation of tube.
- With all the benefits of working with disposable propane cylinders, mapp offers the user an increased flame temperature and high performance burning characteristics leading to shorter working times.
- Wide jaw 8" wrench made from hot forged chrome vanadium steel to industrial standard specifications. Smooth, accurate adjustment thumbturn with polished jaws laser etched in mm for accurate size adjustment. Wrench also supplied with soft girp jaw protectors which prevent damage to chromed or polished surfaces.
- 10" spk Water pump plier fetaures a self-locking anti-slip action on pipe and nuts.
- Plumbers soldering mat protects surfaces when soldering up to temperatures of 1000c. Completely asbestos free and manufactured in the uk.