The Screedsafe Kit from Novellini contains a reliable waterproofing material designed to seal tight and remove any fears that a wet room floor will let water through to the building itself. Screedsafe is a cold-applied self-adhesive waterproof flooring membrane designed for use prior to the application of ceramic tiles and natural stone onto concrete and screeded floors in wetrooms and other wet floors. The Screedsafe membrane consists of a 1 mm rubberised waterproof layer incorporating a woven fabric on one face. Quick and easy to apply, providing a consistent waterproof layer. For solid floor application, the Screedsafe membrane is recommended to be applied to the shower area plus an additional metre surrounding the shower footprint.
- Screedsafe 5m2 wetroom kit consists of 500 ml primer, 7.5 m reinforcing tape, 5 m x 1 m waterproof membrane and 310 ml jointing compound
- Self adhesive provides quick and easy installation and saves time
- Ready to tile on immediately
- Flexible so helps to prevent cracks in the grout lines
- Can be overlapped during installation
- Factory controlled consistent thickness
- Suitable for solid floors only