Many people are now installing thermostatic showers at home due to the sheer convenience and safety aspects of having one. Their benefits also make them ideal for use in commercial and public settings to reduce the risk of accidents and help people have an amazing showering experience. They work by mixing hot and cold water supplies together to blend your perfect pre-set temperature. Their safety is brilliant for two reasons; it will correct any imbalances of temperature that happen due to someone else using the same water supply, reducing the risk of scalding, and it will shut off automatically if either water supply ceases.
- Built-in concealed controls
- Uses a single sequential leaver control to move the shower from off through cold to warm.
- Handle is easy to grip to make it simple to use for everyone.
- Clear and understandable graphics mean that anyone can quickly learn how it works
- Ideal for heavy public use thanks to a strong, durable build.
- Chrome plated DZR brass makes up the body and chrome plated zinc die casting is used for the lever.
- Supplied with integral strainers and optional flow regulators.