In the past builders would set their pipes into concrete floors – and a burst pipe could lead to hours of laborious work. Nowadays, Manthorpe’s underfloor ducting system means that for routine repair and maintenance you need little more than a screwdriver and a spare half hour.
- Provides easy access for service pipes and cables
- Comes in a variety of sizes to accommodate varying amounts of cables and pipes
- Made from hard wearing plastic, it can be set directly into a concrete screed, and covered with a solid plywood board
- The components are easy to handle, cut and fix
- Joints and corners formed by simple mitring
- Future access is simply obtained by removing the floor covering and then un-screwing the cover board