Airbrick provides a great solution which enables high levels of ventilation in cavity walls and in underfloor voids. The bricks unique properties means it deflects unwanted water and with a mortar key edge it allows the brick to be securely fixed to build.
- Provides high levels of ventilation into cavity walls and under floor voids
- Provides 7,600mm2 of airflow per 9x3in airbrick
- Can be stacked to produce 9x6in and 9x9in
- The brick incorporates a front mounted grille to prohibit large insects gaining access but wide enough not to be blocked by debris, paint or water droplets
- A mortar key around the edge of the airbrick ensures secure adhesion to the building fabric while a clip together facility provides a choice of ventilation sizes