The Domestic Envireau Rainwater Harvesting system has been designed as a low cost installation for self-build projects and residential developments. BBA certified, it works by taking the rain from your roof gutters, filtering out the leaves and debris and storing the water in an underground tank. This is then pumped into the house to be used for non-potable applications such as toilet flushing and washing machines. If the tank runs empty, the system automatically switches to mains supply.
- The Gravity System is ideal for domestic applications
- In the event of a power failure on site (or the rain stocks running dry) the system will automatically switch to mains water supply to ensure a continuity of service
- Suitable for pea shingle back fill in dry site conditions
- Stainless Steel Multi-stage Submersible Pump with fixed filter
- Envireau Control and Display Pane
- WaveGuide Depth Sensor which measures the depth of water and relays the information back to the main control panel
- Manhole cover