Speedfit layflat coil pipe is a flexible polybutylene pipe that has 5 different layers to it. The layers prevent the ingress of air into the system, diminishing the effect of corrosion on the metal elements of the system. The product has a low thermal connectivity which makes it cool and safe to touch even when it is carrying hot water. It is to be noted that this product needs its own pipe inserts to work.
- Ultra flexible - lays flat and stay flat
- Handling and cabling through joists is easy
- Proper for central heating systems
- Made from polybutylene material, providing flexibility
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- WRAS approved
- Kitemarked to BS 7291: Parts 2 and class S