Heavy-duty bar clamp with quick release trigger that can be used one handed. Features a heat-treated, black oxided carbon steel beam with a strong 'I' shaped profile, which allows even distribution of up to 272kg (600 lbs) of sustained clamping pressure. Ideal for heavy-duty applications such as installation, demolition and rough glue-up.
- Heat treated, black oxide carbon steel I-beam
- Up to 272kg clamping power
- Quick-change screw for fast conversion from clamp to spreader
- Lockable swivel jaws allows uneven surfaces to be clamped
- Non-marring full-faced pads for even distribution of clamping force
- Low-explosive release trigger