The Google Nest Thermostat E is designed with proven energy-saving features. There's nothing to program – it's all set with a simple schedule that's easy to adjust. It turns itself down when you leave, so you're not heating an empty home. And it's easy to control. Just change the temperature with the Google Nest app or tell your home assistant to do it for you. With its built-in stand, you can put the Google Nest Thermostat E on a sideboard, table or desk in the room that matters most. The frosted display shows you the temperature when you're close to it and disappears when you walk away. And it's easy to install yourself.
- Frosted display. Shows the temperature when you're close to it, then disappears when you walk away
- Remote control. Use the Google Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere
- Voice control. Use your home assistant and your voice to change the temperature
- Proven energy-saving feature. It can help you save energy from day one
- Home/Away Assist. Turns itself down after you’ve left, so you don’t heat an empty home
- A simple schedule. It’s all set to help you save from day one. And it’s easy to adjust
- Easy installation. Most people install the Google Nest Thermostat E in less than an hour