From Glow-Worm, their 90 Degree Flue Bend is created with Glow-Worm condensate boilers in mind. This 90 degree elbow bend can be used to manoeuvre a flue run around obstacles or to create a raised horizontal flue run, used in areas where space is limited. The 90 degree flue bend is fully compatible with the following Glow-worm boilers: 24CXI, 30CXI, 30SXI, 18HXI and 30HXI, and also the Energy boiler range. Condensate can produced acidic residue and therefore needs to be suitably disposed of, helping to maintain the efficiency of the system.
- Suitable for use with all Glow-Worm high-efficiency condensing boilers
- Designed for 60/100 flue systems
- To be used as part of a horizontal or vertical flue installation
- Helps maintain the efficiency of the system
- Suitable for areas with limited space