All EHC boilers are designed to eliminate unnecessary external plumbing and pipe work.
The EHC Comet 6kW Electric boiler has been engineered to include:
automatic bypass and
expansion vessel within the compact casing.
A magnetic filter is also pre-plumbed within the unit for added protection which will enhance the life of the boiler.
With the sleek design and integral pipework the boiler can be discreetly located in either a cupboard or wall mounted e.g. in the kitchen area.
To ensure maximum efficiency, all Comet boilers incorporate six stage heating using a single stainless steel heat exchanger. With this unique facility the boiler will modulate so that both electricity consumption and running costs are controlled through all heating cycles.
- The EHC Comet 6kW Electric Boiler can be supplied with controls for Heating Only or Heating and Hot Water.
The easy-to-use control panel allows;
both the installer and home owner to identify the operating temperatures on the flow and return, system flow rate and kW output of the boiler at any given time;
the installer to utilise the inbuilt self-diagnostic feature during installation or routine maintenance; and
the operating temperature of the boiler to be adjusted and range from 40 degrees through to a maximum 85 degrees.
The digital pressure sensor within the unit allows you to take an accurate reading of the system pressure at all times.
- Due to the proven reliability of our products we have no hesitation in offering a 2-year warranty for both Parts and Labour. EHC also offer Extended Warranty that will extend the cover of the product for up to 5 years from date of purchase.
- 100% efficient and provides a complete heating and hot water solution.
- Economic to run and supplied with a Timer and Thermostat for 24/7 controllability.
- No flue required and no fumes or risk of explosion,
- Maximises use of space and minimises installation work