The Dow Corning 785 Silicone Sealant is fabricated with powerful fungicides that eliminate the chances of mould growth on wet surfaces. Showing excellent adhesion to non porous surfaces, this one part bathroom sealant is extensively used to create tight, water resistant hygienic seals around all sanitary fixings, such as, showers, baths, sinks or urinals. Dow Corning is a leading brand in sanitary sealants and the 785 has bacteria resistant qualities, making it the ideal solution for sealing bathrooms.
- High modulus - acetoxy cure type
- Joint movement capability +/-25 percent
- 5 to 10 minutes working time
- Fast curing-tack free in 1 hour
- 100 percent recovery
- Bacteriostatic and resistant to mildew and fungus
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F-20LM