Reliable and easy to install, the Baxi Platinum Combi HE A is a firm favourite with householders and installers alike. It is highly efficient with a SEDBUK (2005) Band A rating for energy efficiency. The Baxi Platinum Combi boilers are top of the range combination boilers that provide maximum heating and hot water performance with minimum running costs, saving money on energy bills and providing lower fuel usage. The Baxi Platinum Combi boiler uses an intelligent control system to automatically adjust heat output. The Platinum Combi boiler has exceptional flow rates ranging from 9.8 L per minute to 16.41 L per minute making it suitable for any size of home. The boiler adapts the output compared to demand without needing to switch it on and off, providing even greater efficiency while protecting the components, stopping them from being overworked.
- Outputs to suit most property sizes
- Exceptional hot water flow rate of 16 litres per minute at 35°C rise
- Full wall mounting jig for quick and easy installation
- Built-in frost thermostat ideal for garages and lofts
- Front access to all components for straight forward and quick servicing
- Industry leading choice of flue bends, lengths and accessories for versatile siting