The model 305 wash trough is constructed from 1.6 mm thick stainless steel for heavy use and is ideal for locations where a number of users require washing facilities at the same time. Manufactured in one piece without joints or crevices and polished to a satin finish. Easy to install with one waste outlet connection, the wash trough is often a more cost effective solution to multiple washing applications than traditional basins. The wash trough is available in a tap landing design requiring deck mounted outlets, has integral wall brackets and is supplied in four standard lengths all with centre waste and unslotted flush grated waste fitting. Optional front support legs can also be provided.
- Very robust 1.6 mm thick stainless steel construction
- Hygienic one piece construction
- Available in four standard sizes
- Easily and quickly installed
- Cost effective compared to traditional basins
- Adjustable height