4TRADE AF32 universal solvent weld admittance valve enables venting for soil and ventilating stacks, the advantage of using this equipment is it removes the need for making holes through the roof or external walls. This valve incorporates a sealing diaphragm which under its own weight or slight spring pressure is normally held closed, thus sealing the foul air within the pipework. It is extremely durable and designed to provide secure solvent weld jointing.
- The Air Admittance Valves are designed to allow the free entry of air into the sanitary pipework system without the escape of foul gasses into the building
- Product is A1 approved in accordance with BS EN 12380, it can be installed below the flood level of connected appliances
- Tested and approved for use in installations varying between -20° & +60°C (no insulation required)
- Airflow: 6.71 l/s
- Air Admittance Valve has a universal adaptor to fit to 32mm/40mm/50mm Solvent Waste Pipes
- The 4Trade brand represents trade quality and value for money
- Statutory 12 months